- Last Updated on Monday, 04 January 2021 04:15
The Community College of Allegheny County (CCAC) will host a Virtual Open House on Saturday, January 9, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. This event will provide prospective students, their family members and friends with an opportunity to learn more about the CCAC enrollment process, academic program options, student engagement opportunities and more.
Participants will be able to interact with faculty and staff in a virtual environment and will learn how to enroll in one of CCAC’s nearly 160 degree, certificate or diploma programs to meet their educational and career goals. In addition, informative breakout sessions will be offered on the following topics:
· CCAC Centers
· Career Services
· Faculty Presentation
· Financial Aid
· Military & Veterans Services
· Registration & Advising
· Student Life & Athletics
· Student Success & Perkins Office
· Supportive Services
· Virtual Campus
Attendees will also learn about:
· Programs designed to facilitate easy transfer to four-year colleges & universities
· In-demand careers that offer strong wages & career growth
· Scholarships, grants & financial aid opportunities
· Day, evening, weekend & online course offerings
At $116 per credit hour (in-county tuition), students can save thousands of dollars at CCAC. To estimate the total cost of tuition and fees, visit ccac.edu/payment/tuition-calculator.php.
For more information, or to register for the January 9 Open House, please contact email@example.com.