- Last Updated on Tuesday, 01 August 2017 18:00
Representative Bud Cook’s district office staff will be available at the following dates, times and locations:
- Tuesday, Aug. 1, from 9 a.m. to noon, at the West Pike Run Township Municipal Building, 238 Pike Run Drive, Daisytown, PA 15427.
- Tuesday, Aug. 8, from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Jefferson Township Municipal Building, 262 Stuckslager Road, Perryopolis, PA 15473.
- Tuesday, Aug. 15, from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Deemston Borough Municipal Building, 1622 Morey Road, Frederickstown, PA 15333.
- Tuesday, Aug. 22, from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Donora Township Municipal Building, 603 Meldon Ave., Donora, PA 15033.
- Tuesday, Aug. 29, from 9 a.m. to noon, at the Fallowfield Township Municipal Building, 9 Memorial Drive, Charleroi, PA 15022.
“We are hosting these special office hours in order to offer greater convenience and make it easier for District 49 residents to meet with us one on one,” Cook said. “Whether someone simply wants to discuss a state issue, or would like personal assistance with a state program or form, my team and I are here to help.”
Services offered through Cook’s district office include:
- Information and applications for senior citizen benefit programs, including Property Tax/Rent Rebate and PACE/PACENET prescription drug programs.
- Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for persons with physical disabilities).
- Help with securing birth and death certificates (photo identification required).
- Information about legislation.
- Assistance with resolving matters relating to state agencies.
For the latest district event information and state government updates, visit RepBudCook.com, Facebook.com/RepBudCook, or contact the Bentleyville district office at 724-669-2242.