- Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 January 2019 17:12
By Miranda Startare
Carroll Township Board of Supervisors held its annual organizational meeting and regular monthly meeting on January 7, 2019 announcing a list of officers that included a continuation of the current members of the board.
The Board of Supervisors is as follows: Chairman – Thomas Rapp, Vice Chairman – James Harrison, Supervisor – Gary Lenzi, and Secretary-Treasurer – Sharon Cramer.
The township solicitor will continue to be Herman Bigi, with a $2,400 retainer fee. Other offices include: Engineer – Widmer Engineering, Inc., Zoning Officer – Dennis Butler, Animal Control Officer – Kimberly A. Secreet, at a fee of $200/month, and Public Safety Director – Chief of Police Paul Brand.
Additional announcements and board appointees include:
- All funds depositories – CFS Bank
- Zoning Hearing Board – Ray Colosimo, 3-year term and Dennis Chew, 3-year term as alternate
- PA Uniform Construction Code Appeals Board – Martin DeLattre, 3-year term
- Washington County Sewage Council – Dennis Butler and James Harrison
- General Authority Board – John Baldini, 5-year term
- Administrator of Pension Plans – Thomas Rapp (along with representative from each union)
- Delegates to State Conference – Solicitor Herman Bigi, Zoning Officer Dennis Butler, and Secretary Sharon Cramer
- Tri-Community Ambulance Board – Thomas Rapp and James Harrison
- Emergency Management Coordinator – Robert Greenlee (supervised by Gary Lenzi)
- Hospital Board – James Harrison
- Monongahela Chamber of Commerce – Gary Lenzi