- Last Updated on Thursday, 29 September 2022 15:40
Help Fight Child Abuse
Stars will be out when local community celebrities, hometown heroes and concerned citizens gather to raise funds for Watchful Shepherd to help fight child abuse at ‘Dancing for a Cause’ on Friday, October 28 at Valley Brook Country Club. Doors open at 6:00PM, dinner served from 6:30 – 7:30PM, with dance competition beginning at 7:30PM. Dancing will feature community celebrities teaming up with professional dance instructors from Arthur Murray Dance Studio. ‘Dancing for a Cause’ has the pizzazz of a floor show with the heart of a charity and all the necessary ingredients for a successful fundraiser. It will be an evening full of fun!
Community celebrities who will be competing are:
- Jennifer DiLucia, Owner/Founder of Spill
- Lynn Doehring, President of Bridge Insurance
- Rocco Cozza, Founding Attorney/Cozza Law Group PLLC
- James Wilding, President and Wealth Manager of Confluence Financial Partners
- Amy Petro, Operations Manager/PT Chamber of Commerce
- Dr. Tyler Bordick, CoFounder of Inner Strength
- Mandi Pryor,Executive Director of Southwest Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Jesus Paez, Account Executive at The Washington Wild Things
Purchase tickets or become a sponsor online by simply visiting www.watchful.org and clicking on the Dancing For A Cause link.