- Last Updated on Friday, 30 October 2020 14:11
The Community College of Allegheny County will host a Virtual Open House on Saturday, November 14, from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
This event will provide prospective students, their family members and friends with an opportunity to learn more about the CCAC enrollment process, academic program options, student engagement opportunities and more. Attendees will learn how students can save up to $63,000 by spending their first two years at CCAC.
Participants will be able to interact with faculty and staff in a virtual environment and will learn how to enroll in one of CCAC’s nearly 160 degree, certificate or diploma programs to meet their educational and career goals. In addition, informative breakout sessions will be offered on the following topics:
· CCAC Centers
· Career Services
· Faculty Presentation
· Financial Aid
· Military & Veterans Services
· Registration & Advising
· Student Life
· Student Success & Perkins Office
· Supportive Services
Attendees will also learn about:
· Programs designed to facilitate easy transfer to four-year colleges & universities
· In-demand careers that offer strong wages & career growth
· Scholarships, grants & financial aid opportunities
· Day, evening, weekend & online course offerings
Register for the November 14 Open House. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.