- Last Updated on Monday, 29 June 2020 22:07
Clearview Federal Credit Union has selected ten outstanding Southwestern Pennsylvania students to receive $1,500 scholarships for the 21st Annual Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship.
The scholarship recipients represent a diverse group of outstanding student leaders from the Greater Pittsburgh Area. Four of the scholarship recipients are from the south hills and Mon Valley area. These recipients include:
- Colby Baer, graduate of Elizabeth Forward High School, majoring in Civil Engineering at the Pennsylvania State University.
- Maria Kruppa, graduate of Belle Vernon Area High School, majoring in Communication Disorders and Language Pathology at California University of Pennsylvania.
- Ryan Scandale, graduate of Canon-McMillan High School, majoring in Actuarial Science at Temple University.
- Hannah Zeffiro, graduate of Belle Vernon Area High School, majoring in Nursing at the University of Pittsburgh.
Since its inception, the annual Ralph B. Canterbury Scholarship has provided over $200,000 to students across Southwestern Pennsylvania. Recipients were chosen based on their personal goals, activities and community involvement, outstanding academic performance, and an essay on why they choose to belong to Clearview.