- Last Updated on Sunday, 29 September 2019 19:42
The Ringgold Rams Booster Club Hall of Fame Banquet, the organization’s major fundraiser, will be held in the Ringgold High School Cafeteria on Saturday, November 2, at 5:30 p.m.
At the organization’s fund raiser, guests will enjoy Hors d’oeuvres at 5:30 followed by offerings at a salad station, a carving station, an Italian station and a dessert.
Funds raised at the $45 per plate dinner are geared toward the advancement of the arts, academic and athletic programs as well as improvement of facilities and the quality of education throughout the Ringgold school system. Executive Director, Brad Bassi, and President, Carl Crawley, are especially pleased that monies raised in 2019, in excess of $8,000, were awarded for educational enhancement grades K through twelve.
2019 Hall of Fame Class
The selection committee has been in contact with this year’s eight honorees and the families of
two posthumous inductees. At the Hall of Fame Banquet, on Saturday, November 2, 2019 the following graduates of Ringgold High School, Donora High School or Monongahela High School will be honored:
- Brad Bassi - Community Service Leader, Educational Mentor, Attorney
- Don Devore - Community Leader/ Businessman
- Betty Dornan - Administrative Assistant to nine Ringgold Superintendents
- David Hunter - Investment and Financial Specialist/Athlete
- Emily Cokinos - Athlete/Educator
- Jay Moses - Global Sports Entertainment Businessman and Entrepreneur
- William Reisinger, MD - Emergency Physician
- Ramont Small - Athlete/Coach
- Lilyan Affinito - Corporate CEO
- Major Jeffery Fawcett - Major, United States Air Force
The HOF Banquet is a popular and well attended event for family and friends of honorees. Please mark the date (Nov. 2) and call for your tickets.
Tickets for the Hall of Fame Banquet are available at Devore Hardware 437 West Main Street, Monongahela, PA, or call 724-258-7100.