- Last Updated on Monday, 30 July 2018 12:36
The Challenge Program, Inc. Facilitates Partnerships Between Washington County Businesses and Area High Schools
Local businesses contributed $55,000 to The Challenge Program, Inc. to support the Program’s efforts to motivate and reward students during the 2017-2018 Program year in Washington County high schools.
|Area Challenge Program Participants|
Through the Challenge Program, Inc., sophomores, juniors and seniors from local high schools are introduced to careers in their own communities and challenged to compete in five award categories that are directly linked with academic and workforce success.
The following Washington County schools and businesses partner with The Challenge Program, Inc.:
- Avella High School/ Alex E. Paris Contracting Co., Inc and Range Resources
- Bentworth High School/Range Resources
- Burgettstown High School/Range Resources
- California High School/COE Distributing
- Canon-McMillan High School/AUMA Actuators
- Charleroi High School/Progeny Systems
- Chartiers-Houston High School/MarkWest and Range Resources
- Fort Cherry High School/MarkWest and Range Resources
- Ringgold High School/cfsbank
- Washington High School/Dynamet Incorporated; Western Area CTC/Range Resources
The Challenge Program, Inc.’s mission is to build sustainable Business/Education partnerships and to introduce students to career opportunities in their communities. These partnerships contribute to workforce and economic development by motivating students to develop the solid work habits required to succeed in school in their future careers.
Contact us today and begin building the future workforce in Washington County. For more information contact The Challenge Program, Inc. @814-533-7401 x104 or email@example.com.
In the photo above: Front row (L to R): Christina Kramer/Range Resources, Jamie Ciesielski/AUMA Actuators, and Maria Campieri/The Challenge Program, Inc. Back row (L to R): Greg Locy/Assistant Principal, Ringgold High School, Cyril Walther/Superintendent, Avella School District, Jason Milko/Progeny Systems, Megan VanFossan/Superintendent, Ringgold School District, Ryan Bassi/cfsbank, Kylie Sander/Range Resources, Mary Adams/Principal, Western Area Career and Technical Center, and Myra Bernhart/The Challenge Program, Inc.