Business & Merchant
- Last Updated on Sunday, 01 September 2019 01:49
The Mon Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce will honor its finest at Monongahela Valley Hospital’s Anthony Lombardi Education Conference Center on Thursday, September 12, 2019 at its annual Awards Event.
Event sponsors at press time are cfsbank , Monongahela Valley Hospital and Washington Country Tourism Promotion Agency.
“The Chamber has recognized outstanding individuals and business since 1921,” said Leanna Spada, Executive Director. “And in 2019 we look forward to once again joining together to celebrate excellence, personal commitment, and community pride.”
Being recognized at this year’s awards ceremony are:
- 2019 “Shining Star” Award - Mark Alterici, owner of Dee’s Cricket, is being recognized for his dedication to his profession and to his community.
- 2019 “Excellence in Business” Award - Charleroi Sweeper Center. The 2018 “Excellence in Business” Award will also be awarded that evening to Coulson’s Sales and Service.
- 2019 “Outstanding Business Development” Award - Lesleh Precision Inc.
- 2019 “Regional Service” Award - CASA for Kids, Inc.
The reception style event begins at 5:30 pm with the award ceremonies beginning at 6:30 pm. Chamber members received invitations in the U.S. Mail, however the public is invited to attend and may call the Chamber at 724-483-3507 to arrange for their reservation. Registration cost is $30/person. Space will be limited so early RSVP’s are encouraged and there will be no on-site registration.