- Last Updated on Saturday, 01 June 2019 02:20
‘Seniors for Safe Driving’ presents highway safety education programs for Seniors 55 years of age and older.
The programs are certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. The successful completion of the program makes senior drivers eligible for a 5% discount on their automobile insurance premiums, across the board, for a period of three years. Receiving this discount is mandated by Pennsylvania State Law.
Mature driver improvement course helps drivers understand how aging affects abilities and provides insight about driving on today’s roadways.
Upcoming Classes in the south hills area:
- June 6, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Rec Dept of Upper St. Clair, Upper St. Clair, PA
- July 1, 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Redstone Highlands, North Huntingdon, PA
- July 10, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Paramount Senior Living, Bethel Park, PA
- August 14, 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m., Carnegie Library, McKeesport, PA.
To register for a class call: 1-800-559-4880 or 724-283-0245. To register online, visit www.seniorsforsafedriving.com