- Last Updated on Wednesday, 03 October 2018 02:39
Seniors for Safe Driving presents highway safety education programs for Seniors 55 years of age and older.
The programs are certified by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation. The successful completion of the program makes senior drivers eligible for a 5% discount on their automobile insurance premiums, across the board, for a period of three years. Receiving this discount is mandated by Pennsylvania State Law.
Mature driver improvement course helps drivers understand how aging affects abilities and provides insight about driving on today’s roadways.
Upcoming Classes in our area:
- October 3 & 4, 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Redstone Highlands, North Huntingdon, PA 15642
- November 7, 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m., Redstone Highlands, North Huntingdon, PA 15642
- November 8, 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m., Recreation Department, Upper St. Clair, PA 15241
- November 28, 8:30 p.m. – 12:30 p.m., Carnegie Library McKeesport, McKeesport, PA 15132
To register for a class call: 1-800-559-4880 or 724-283-0245. To register online, visit www.seniorsforsafedriving.com