- Last Updated on Tuesday, 02 September 2014 04:56
By Paul Chasko
McKenna Adams of Union Township was crowned “Miss Pennsylvania Pee Wee Queen 2014” at the Sunburst PA State Finals held May 30th - June 1st at the Harrisburg-Hershey Holiday Inn.
|McKenna Adams and her PA State Finals trophies|
Her win at Hershey was preceded by a qualification win at Century III Mall, West Mifflin, PA on December 14th, 2013 when she was crowned “Miss Merry Christmas,” which is the overall queen in the 5-year-old -27-year-old age group. She scored the most points in her age group (5 – 6 years).
Her participation at the PA Sunburst event also included:
- A trophy and crown for 1st place for her Composition Photos
- 2nd place trophy for “Best Hair”
- 2nd place trophy for “Super Model Search”
- 2nd place trophy for “Swim Wear”
- 2nd place trophy for “Portfolio”
- 2nd place trophy for “School Wear”
She also received a Golden Crown Award Trophy and crown for sponsorship in the PA State Program Book.
McKenna is a 1st Grader at Ringgold Elementary School North and is the daughter of JL Adams and Roberta Massey-Adams. She is the sister of Taylor and Logan Massey and Kassie and Hunter Adams. She’s been in beauty pageants for four years.
She’ll be representing Pennsylvania in her age group at the “Sunburst International Finals” held at the Atlanta Airport Hilton July 31 - August 3 and will be included in the competition for “Sunburst International Overall Queen.”