Business & Merchant
- Last Updated on Thursday, 28 August 2014 17:42
The Women’s Business Network’s mission is to provide personal and professional resources to advance the presence of aspiring and successful businesswomen. For more information, visit www.wbninc.com. Local area meetings will be held as follows:
- The McMurray Chapter meets at 8:30 a.m. at The Meadows (Mezzanine Level), 210 Racetrack Road, Washington on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, September 3 and 17. Contact Valerie Bartels at 412-418-3072.
- The Washington Chapter meets at 8:30 a.m. at Panera Bread, 108 Trinity Point Drive, Washington on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, September 10 and 24. Contact Tracy Eisenman at 724-263-0304.
- The Bethel Park Chapter meets at 6 p.m. at the Bethel Park Municipal Building, 5100 W. Library Avenue in Bethel Park on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays September 4 and 18. Contact Tamra McKenna at 412-885-5162.
- The Mount Lebanon Chapter meets at 8:30 a.m. at the Crowne Plaza Inn, 164 Fort Couch Road, on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, September 9 and 23. Contact Nancy Geer at 412-343-4361.
- The South Hills Chapter meets at 8 a.m. at King’s Restaurant, 155 McMurray Road, Upper St Clair, on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays, September 4 and 18. Contact Susan Ceklosky at 412-334-3230.