Business & Merchant
- Last Updated on Friday, 01 August 2014 01:03
The Women’s Business Network’s mission is to provide personal and professional resources to advance the presence of aspiring and successful businesswomen. For more information, visit www.wbninc.com. Local area meetings will be held as follows:
- The McMurray Chapter meets at 8:30 a.m. at The Meadows (Mezzanine Level), 210 Racetrack Road, Washington on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays, August 6 and 20. Contact Valerie Bartels at 412-418-3072.
- The Mon Valley Chapter meets at 9:15 a.m. at Sparkles by Shell, 246 W. Main Street in Monongahela on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays, August 7 and 21. Contact Amanda Ciranni Fisher at 724-309-5120.
- The Washington Chapter meets at 8:30 a.m. at Panera Bread, 108 Trinity Point Drive, Washington on the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays, August 13 and 27. Contact Tracy Eisenman at 724-263-0304.
- The Bethel Park Chapter meets at 6 p.m. at the Bethel Park Municipal Building, 5100 W. Library Avenue in Bethel Park on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays August 7 and 21. Contact Tamra McKenna at 412-885-5162.
- The Mount Lebanon Chapter meets at 8:30 a.m. at the Crowne Plaza Inn, 164 Fort Couch Rd., on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays, August 12 and 26. Contact Nancy Geer at 412-343-4361.
- The South Hills Chapter meets at 8 a.m. at King’s Restaurant, 155 McMurray Road, Upper St Clair, on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays, August 7 and 21. Contact Susan Ceklosky at 412-334-3230.