Business & Merchant
- Last Updated on Wednesday, 29 April 2020 20:16
Women’s Business Network (WBN) is an award-winning business association that supports the success and growth of women in business, through networking, education and leadership opportunities.
Part networking group, part mastermind group, WBN provides members with the tools to be successful, including goal setting, marketing, presentation skills, and services to help widen her circle of influence and expand her marketplace. At the time of publication, meetings are being held virtually until further notice. Please check with the local chapter representative for more information. Listed below are the upcoming WBN meeting locations in the south hills area:
- The McMurray Chapter meets the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays at 8:30 a.m. June 3rd and June 17th. To find out more, contact our Chapter Representative, Rachelle Hudak, at 412-997-4766.
- The South Hills Chapter meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays at 8:00 a.m. at Sylvan Learning Center, 100 Siena Drive in Upper St Clair. June meetings are on the 4th and 18th. Contact Katie Martin at 724-288-1819.
- The Washington Chapter meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesdays at 8:30 a.m. June meetings are on the 10th and 24th. To find out more, contact our Chapter Representatives, Karen Kovac or Pam Slominay, at 724-986-6739.
- The Mount Lebanon Chapter meets the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays at 8:30 a.m. June meetings are on the 9th and 23rd. Contact Marlene Will-Knapp at 412-833-9279.