- Last Updated on Thursday, 31 August 2017 04:48
Mon Valley YMCA announces the following September Public Programs.
Flu Shots by Rite Aid
Wednesday, September 27 from 9 a.m. -1 p.m. Bring your health insurance card. The shot is covered under most insurances.
Flight 93 National Memorial Coach Bus Trip
Friday, September 29
- 9:30 a.m. - Pickup at the Charleroi Chamber Plaza Parking lot.
- 11 a.m. -12:30 p.m. - Lunch at Hoss’s Steak & Sea House, Somerset, PA.
- 1 p.m. - Arrive at Flight 93 Memorial.
- 4 p.m. - Depart from Flight 93 Memorial.
Cost: $25 (lunch not included) Register and pay at the Business Office or online at www.monvalleyymca.org or call 724-483-8077 by September 20.